An effective and inspirational teacher can make a huge impact on not just one individual but on the whole world. Education is the essential process of learning which involves the asset of knowledge, beliefs, skills as well as values. Education is extremely important for the world to function. Therefore, a career in education, especially teaching jobs, has extraordinary opportunities and benefits.
From the way of thinking, the way of acting to the way of approaching things, education teaches a lot. And it is not just teaching jobs that are included in the category of a career in education. There are diverse roles that you can look for while searching for a job. So if you are looking forward to starting a career in education, this resource page is all you need to cover all the information required.
School Teaching Jobs
At some point or the other, we have all taught things to either ourselves or to people around us. However, teaching is a two-way initiative not everyone is capable of being perfect at. The education sector has many opportunities for teachers, even for millennials. There are opportunities for teaching jobs in both the public as well as private sector.
And a lot of studies show that teaching jobs are increasing day by day. But before you make a decision about the career that you wish to choose, you should have all the minute details about the line of career. So we have accumulated a list of resources to help you gain all the information you need about school teaching jobs.
- Career in Education– HIKEWISE
- Career Options in Education Sector in India -STOODNT | Helping Student Dreams
- Career as Education Consultanti Dream Career | Give Direction to your Dreams
- Best Education Bloggers You need to Follow Oswaal Books | Learning Made Simple
- Teaching Career after Level15-Study Bridge | Blog Career Guidance
- Career Opportunities after B.Ed Course-Group of Colleges | Building Career and Transforming Lives
- Resources for Learning at home when schools close-TNTP | reimagine teaching
- Teach SDGs | A Global Movement
- Ann Foundation | Empowering Disadvantaged Children through Education
- Student Research Foundation
- Kashmir Education Initiative
- Leader in Me | Redefining Leadership in Education
- EWA | Education Writers Association
- The TEFL ORG | Learn to Teach from Teachers
- Coding Education with hourof code-TIBCO Software Inc
Being a lecturer is a great academic profession that a lot of people aspire for. There are a number of universities and colleges where you can apply for a lecturer job. However, the teaching job of a lecturer is not as easy as it may seem to you. And the scope of a lecturer also depends on the kind of college and the field that you choose. The important thing is that you can rest assured that there is no dearth of jobs for teaching jobs as a lecturer.
But the responsibilities under a lecturer are immense. Know about all the details of a career as a lecturer before you embark on the journey of setting your employment path. These articles will give you all the details and facts about what all a career as a lecturer is all about.
- How to become a university lecturer-University of the People | The Education Revolution
- Five Reasons to study hospitality management abroad-GLION | Institute of Higher Education
- How to become a College Professor-PREP Scholar
- Job in Higher Education -Full Fabric
- Being a teacher: Expectations Vs RealityPoint to Point Education
- Everything you need to get started on a Transcription Career-TCI | Transcription Certification Institute
- AIB | Academy of International Business
- CABS | Chartered Association of Business Schools
Varied Career Options
The options under a career in education are often misunderstood by people as just the option of teaching. However, it is not so. There are a lot of other career options as well if you do not want to make a career in the field of teaching jobs. These opportunities are in abundance and do not require you to be involved in working inside a classroom or a lecture theatre. Consulting and administrative are a few other kinds of jobs that are available in the career of education. With the resources mentioned below, you can discover what a career in education has in store apart from teaching jobs.
- Ratan Tata Scholarship For Engineering Students-Career Spark
- Bharti Foundation
- High DA Edu Submission Sites List-Gofor Post
- AVID | Proven Achievement | Life long Advantage
Qualifications And Skills
If you think that a career in education is only about dealing with students, then you are mistaken. A career in education, if it is teaching jobs or any other job, requires a certain skill set. And to be able to impart knowledge to other individuals, you must yourself be qualified. You should also keep learning through observation and experiences. An educator’s job is stimulating and challenging, so you need to be exceptionally skilled and qualified to make a mark. Being ethical, truthful and patient at all times are a few prerequisites. Read through these articles to know what qualifications and skills can make you stand out from the crowd.
- Stackable Modular Learning Education Built Future WorkEDX
- Scope of Liberal Arts in IndiaMINDLER Blog
- Future Learn
- 7 Hard Truths about Starting a Career as a DeveloperEducative
- Careers no longer have to be linear – let’s reflect that in our conversations-Teach First
- How to get into Learning and Development Careers-Careerizma
- Alternative careers for teachers: 6 Ways to leverage your teaching skills-BRANDMAN UNIVERSITY
- How General Education Can Help Your Career-KANGAN INSTITUTE
- Top 10 Soft Skills Employers Love: 90+ Examples-Resume Genius
- STARTING A CAREER IN DIGITAL MARKETING: NEARLY EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW-Skill Crush
- Mellon Foundation
The Perfect Resume
Resume is the most important aspect while you are on the journey of finding a job. It is the first criteria that decides whether you are competent for the job you are applying for or not. Before applying for teaching jobs or any other job profile for a career in the education field , you should have an extraordinary resume. Only then can your potential be evaluated considerably.
There is a great number of individuals who apply to jobs for careers in the education sector. So a perfectly built resume with all the necessary details is required so that you can be preferred. The articles enlisted below will enlighten you about the format and all the tips that you should keep in mind while making a resume.
- The Resume of Elon Musk – By Novorésumé-Novo Resume
- How to Write a Cover Letter for a Job Application-Resume Genius
- How to Make a Resume for a Job [Professional Writing Guide]-Zetya
- Build the Perfect Resume using an Online Resume Builder-Fair & Lovely | Career Foundation
- 23 Tips to Write the Perfect ResumeRandstad Risesmart
- 12 Essential Resume Tips Every Creative Needs to Know-Creativelive Blog
- 12 Tips On How To Make The Perfect Resume or Why TemplateMonster Recruiters Trashed My Friend’s Resume-Monster Post
- Top 11 Free Online Resume Builders 2019- Reviews & Features-Rezrunner
- 5 Best Website Builders for Online CVs and Resumes (2020)-Website Planet
- Top 20 resume tips and advice for 2019 [with expert insights]-Enhancv
- Hire Tale | Search Jobs
- Great Resume Fast | Top Quality Resumes | Guaranteed Resumes
- How to Build a Strong Machine Learning Resume-Springboard Blog
- College Resume Templates for High School Students-College Essay Guy
- SIDEKICK | Kickresume
- RESUME WRITING TIPSELITEESSAY WRITERS
- 15 Best Resume Writing Tips To Help You Land a Job-upGRAD Blog
Since the professionals in the field of education have an important role to play in the society, the selection for these job profiles are done very intricately. It is not an easy task to clear the interview round for a teaching job or other profile in the field of education. The interview process tests whether you are capable of a career in the field of education or not.
These resources will give you detailed tips, the most frequently asked questions in the interview with their answers. And also how you should prepare for the interview. Make your preparation top notch with these comprehensive resources.
- Big Interview Blog
- 9 Interview Preparation Tips: How to Prepare for an Interview-Ashford University
- How to prepare for an interview: 3 hacks to beat your competitors (even if they have more experience)I Will Teach You To be Rich
- An Interview Blog Post Template You Can Copy-LANTERN
- https://www.projectmanager.com/blog/how-to-prepare-for-an-interview-PROJECT MANAGER
- Maximise your next media interview – 5 tips for how to prepare-The Marketing Eye
- How to Prepare for an Interview: 6 Top Tips-Next Generation
- How to interview someone like a journalist-Articulate | Marketing
- How to prepare for an interview Job is Blog | All You need about the hiring market
- The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for an In-Person Interview-INHERSIGHT
- How to Prepare for an Interview: 10 Ways to Get Ready for Your Big Day-Goodwall Blog
- How to Grow Your Blog by Interviewing Influencers-PROBLOGGER
- 5 Tips for Preparing for a Digital Marketing Interview-FRESHGIGS
- Steve Hanov’s Blog
- 10 Tips for Creating Awesome Interviews for Your Blog-INCOME | How Pros Make Money Online
- Jeff & Mike | The Interview Guys
- My Interview Practice
- 7 Top Interview Questions And Answers-How2Become
- 8 top job interview tips-ARM | Advanced Resource Manager
- How to Start an Interview Series With Leaders in Your Niche-Breaking | The One Percent
Benefits of Career In Education
The society will fall apart without the field of education and the people who contribute to this field. Teaching jobs, administrative staff, welfare advisers, all have a role of their own to play. The impact they make on society is impeccable. And when you get in this line, there are a great number of benefits that you are entitled to.
The benefits may vary from where you work and what your work profile is. But you only need the drive to impart knowledge and teach skills. Regardless of the job profile, there are certain fixed benefits that every individual in the field of education has. These benefits keep on increasing as you go higher in respect to the designation. From the trends in the education sector to the salary and extra benefits, read about the various advantages that come along with the career in education.